Call for Invited Session Papers
The gInvited Sessionh is a new program at the symposium. Details on the session follow.
"Invited Session" Submissions
- The “Invited Session” will be 90 minutes long and attended by a session chair and three presenters.
- The session chair will begin by presenting the session title and an outline of the session
- The sessions chair will then introduce the name, affiliation, and paper abstract of the three presenters
- Each presenter will then submit his or her full paper(optional)
- Finally, the corresponding chair will enter detailed information in the “invited session” application
Full papers submitted until April 20, 2013
Submissions open: February 1, 2013
Final date for submissions: April 20, 2013
Notification of Acceptance: April 30, 2013
Each of the three presenters will be assigned a Paper ID
Submit Full Paper
Full papers submitted until April 20, 2013 on the symposium website will be reviewed for inclusion in the conference CD-ROM proceedings with ISBN and could be further reviewed for possible publication in special issues of journals related to POM (at least Journal of Japanese Operations Management and Strategy) soon after the symposium.
The submission of full papers is not compulsory for presenting the paper but optional. Full papers should conform to the format as specified in the instructions for proceedings
. Also the template can be downloaded from here
The maximum page length is 16 pages in WORD format (No more than 10MB). Full papers will be accepted on the understanding that the manuscript is an original work and has not been copyrighted, published, or accepted for presentation at any other conferences.